SaaS based process transformation
- SaaS based process transformation
- In 2010, Gartner reported that 95% of organizations are planning to grow or maintain their SaaS investment.
- Reasons why SaaS is good for your business include:-
1. Lower cost of ownership
2. Reaching your customers far and wide, all the time
3. Staying ahead of competition and improving Utilization
4. Focusing on the product and not how to deliver it.
5. Lessen the need of skilled personnel and optimize operational costs
- With our experience in using and customizing SaaS applications, coupled with our expertise in Cloud and Web development, we can help you in becoming technologically AGILE .
- The flexibility of pay-per-use model can increase your profits manifold
- Our SaaS methodologies have Re-Use, Refine and Reduce in their core.
- We can build a series of decoupled components that cleanly scale for all customers, such that you can bill each component separately.
- Multi-Tenacy, Scalability and Security are taken care of.
- We can build SOAP/Rest API’s to provide increased customization, decoupling and inter-operability.
Our mature Development Methodologies can achieve extensibility and maintainability
Scroll to Top